|[Five Acts Exchange] My Post!
||[Oct. 14th, 2011|06:42 pm]
where the daydreams reign
This is my post for the Five Acts Exchange (the master post will be going up shortly!). You post five things you like reading about, then the pairings/fandoms you're interested in, and then we run around indulging each other for a week.
My Five Acts are:
1) Vampires Whether it's a vampire AU, or canon vampires getting their fangs out, I can't get enough of it. Something about vampire/human relationships is delightfully hot.
2) Tattoos. I have such a thing for ink, especially on characters where you (and their partner) might not expect it.
3) Attraction. I just love it when characters are sickeningly, groin-tingling attracted to each other and find even the simplest things about the other person a total turn-on, to the point that it's hard to keep their hands off of each other in public. Requited or unrequited, both are fine with me.
4) Sex pollen. Or "aliens made them do it" or sex magic or having to kiss/more to keep their cover on a crazy undercover job or any kind of wacky sex adventure, to be honest. Silliness and sexiness are good bed partners.
5) Endearments Baby, sweetheart, honey… There's something sweet and domestic about it. As a sub-section, I also love it when men get called feminine adjectives – "pretty", "beautiful", etc. Especially when it makes them squirm.
Angel: Angel/Doyle, Angel/Faith.
Being Human: George/Ivan, George/Annie, George/Mitchell (pre-series, preferably), George/Daisy/Ivan, George/Annie/Mitchell.
Doctor Who: Craig/Eleven, Amy/Eleven/Rory, Amy/Rory, Eleven/River, Donna/Ten, Donna/Amy, Donna/River, Mickey/Jack, Mickey/Rory, Canton/Eleven.
Dollhouse: Alpha/Echo, Alpha/Victor.
Fright Night: Charley/Jerry, Charley/Peter.
Game of Thrones: Jon/Robb, Daenerys/Jon.
Harry Potter: Harry/Hermione, Harry/Neville.
Inception: Arthur/Cobb, Cobb/Eames, Ariadne/Yusuf, Eames/Yusuf.
Lost: Charlie/Desmond, Charlie/Sawyer, Esau/Jacob, Claire/Kate, Claire/Juliet, Kate/Kevin, Kevin/Sawyer.
Merlin: Gwen/Lancelot, Gwaine/Merlin.
Primeval: Connor/Becker, Connor/Philip, Connor/Cutter.
Sherlock: John/Sherlock, John/Moriarty.
Star Trek XI: Chekov/Kirk, Chekov/McCoy, Chekov/Kirk/McCoy.
Supernatural: Castiel/John, Castiel/Balthazar, Castiel/Lucifer, Castiel/Gabriel, John/Lucifer.
The Avengers: Steve/Tony, Steve/Thor, Clint/Natasha, Clint/Thor, Clint/Steve.
The Walking Dead: Rick/Shane, Lori/Rick/Shane.
True Blood: Eric/Lafayette, Jessica/Hoyt, Alcide/Sookie.
X-men: Scott/Logan, Charles/Erik.
Written By Me:
Doctor Who, Eleven/River, touching for ozmissage
Sherlock, John/Sherlock, size kink for chaosandwhim
X-men, Jean/Scott, special abilities; power issues for jaune_chat
Watchmen, Daniel/Rorschach, Western AU for janie_tangerine
The Avengers, Steve/Tony, D/s AU, mating bond for manic_intent
Star Trek, Chekov/McCoy, prostitution for brighteyed_jill
Angel: The Series, Angel/Doyle, urgency for setos_puppy
Written For Me:
The Avengers, Tony/Steve, Sex Pollen by jaune_chat
Harry Potter, Harry/Neville, attraction by chaosandwhim
Supernatural, Balthazar/Castiel, tattoos, endearments by janie_tangerine
Luther, Alice/John, tattoos by crickets
X-men, Charles/Erik, vampires by manic_intent
Star Trek, Chekov/Kirk, sex pollen by brighteyed_jill
Fright Night, Charley/Jerry, vampires, endearments, attraction by setos_puppy
Lost, Kevin/Sawyer, attraction, endearments by ciaimpala